Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing our New Cupcakes

Evening All.

No, you're not going mad and have not lost several days in the blink of an eye! It's not Monday morning.


I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to enter our recent DT Call. I was completely surprised by the level of interest we had, but not by the quality of your work. Wow! It made our decision process incredibly difficult, which is why it took us so long.


I am pleased to tell you that we got there and I would like to introduce you to our newest Cupcakes. I hope you will stop by and say hi to them all.


Louise, Poppit, Rachel and Sari will be joining us at the beginning of May. There is a lot going on at The Cupcake Factory at the moment and I don't want to scare them already!


We will be running another Choose the Challenge Competition this week, so stop by tomorrow for the details and your chance to enter. Otherwise, have a fab week and see you on Monday, if not before...! ;)

6 comments:

Poppit said...

I'm sooo excited to be a new Cupcake! Can't wait to start the challenges :-)

Debbie said...

Good Luck girls hope you are excited and not too scared. I start on the Sweet Stamping team this week (1st ever dt call for me) Hope to join you all in the challenges to come. Debbiexx

Unknown said...

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo....=)
Congrats to poppit,Louise & Rachel!! Looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you talented ladies!!!
Hugs & Sunshine/Sari

Lorie said...

Congrats to you all! A special congrats to Sari...you 'da bomb girl!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Super excited to be joining this fab team! Can't wait for the challenges to start!

Mary J said...

Hello and congrats to all!!! Look forward to your creations!